Office 365 Immersion Experience
Check out Microsoft Office 365 and see how it can change your business.
What is the Office 365 Immersion Experience?
What is an Immersion Experience? An immersion experience is a facilitated hands-on session to “Experience the Possible” by test-driving Microsoft devices and solutions through simulated, everyday business scenarios. During an immersion session, you and a handful of your colleagues will experience the true impact of being a Microsoft-powered business. A skilled facilitator will walk you through business scenarios using the latest Microsoft online services and some of the newest PCs, phones, and tablet devices on the market.
Each immersion session is unique and customized to the participants’ interests. You won’t see any presentations, demos or sales pitches. Immersion sessions can be customized for specific solutions such as Education, Government, Healthcare, and Sales Productivity.
Bross Group facilitator:
Tom Robbins, Microsoft Certified Trainer
Tom Robbins is an industry leading Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint consultant, trainer, and thought leader. Tom has 25+ years working with the Microsoft Enterprise products as an engineer, technical trainer, and manager.
Office 365 & the Cloud Changes How Work Gets Done
Get work done from anywhere
Wherever your people are, online or offline, they can get to—and work with—the most up-to-date versions of the files and tools they need to get things done. And they can do it on virtually any device.
Reduce your capital expenditure
Office 365 is available as a simple monthly subscription. Avoid large up-front costs for new software while moving the cost of IT from capital to operating expense.
Cut hardware and energy costs
Without servers to run for email, websites and document storage, you can reduce energy costs and save by no longer purchasing new server hardware.
Scale your business quickly
Office 365 grows with you—adding a new user is as simple as buying an additional license.
Work better together—simply
Office 365 offers business-class email, shared calendars, IM, web conferencing, and access to the most up-to-date documents stored in the cloud. You can work together in real time without compromising security.
Be always up to date
Since Office 365 is in the cloud, it is always up to date. No patches or software upgrades necessary. Microsoft is adding new value and capabilities on a monthly basis.
License per user
Simplify licensing while providing each user access to business critical technology on 5 PCs/Macs and 5 mobile devices. Save money when compared to traditional, per device licensing.
License what you need
Office 365 provides many plans to fit the right capability needs and price points for each user in an organization.
With Office 365, you get the latest Office applications – and much more.
Office 365 customers receive an always up-to-date version of the Office desktop applications.
- Never buy a new version of Office again!
- Each user can install Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs
- Save to the cloud for backup and anywhere access
- Use Office on your smartphone and tablet
- 50GB mailboxes
- Send and receive messages up to 25MB in size
- Use your own custom-domain for email addresses
- Always up to date spam and malware protection
- Available on Windows PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry
- Hold scheduled or ad hoc online meetings for up to 250 participants
- Screen sharing, audio & video, virtual whiteboards, polls, and shared notes
- Partners and customers can fully participate
Online document storage and file sharing
- 1 TB of file storage in the cloud with OneDrive for Business
- Store, backup and easily share files, both within and outside your company
- Simultaneously collaborate on documents with multiple authors
- Files are accessible from almost any smartphone or tablet
- Available without an internet connection on Windows PCs
Private social networking and collaboration
- Social network that helps your company stay connected
- Connect with customers and partners
- Make faster, more informed decisions
- 24/7 telephone support with 1 hour response time for critical, service impacting events
- Online answers, how-to resources, and connections with Office 365 customer community
Simplified IT Management
- Focus time on business critical activities instead of patching and maintaining servers
- Business information lives in globally distributed datacenters, continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities
Financially backed SLA
- Services are available with a financially-backed 99.9% uptime service level agreement