Take Windows 10 and Office 365 for a Test Drive!
Come test drive Microsoft solutions in an Immersion Experience and discover how they can deliver immediate business value to you and your organization. Each facilitator-led session is customized to meet your needs so you can explore tools at your own pace, focus on the products and solutions that you want, and experience first-hand how Microsoft tools can solve your biggest challenges.
Date: Friday, August 25, 2017
Time: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm (pastries, coffee, and juice will be served starting at 8:30)
Metro State Training Center
5660 Greenwood Plaza Blvd.
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 (near I-25 & Orchard Rd.)
30 minutes Introductions
30 minutes Group Discussion: Identifying key business challenges
2 hrs, 15 minutes Hands-on, interactive session exploring Windows 10, Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint and Yammer using our state of the art devices & laptops
15-30 minutes Closing discussion
Invite your colleagues for an even more dynamic discussion.
· Take back instant learnings across Windows 10, Office 365‚ SharePoint‚ Skype for Business & Yammer.
· Sessions are customized by the audience – The facilitator asks you about critical business challenges you face every day and tailors the conversation to identify solutions.
· Hands-On Experience – Work at your own pace to discover and apply solutions during this interactive day-in-the-life workshop.
· Connect with other customers – Learn how other companies are benefiting from using the same solutions.
· Master your current resources – Expert advice will teach you how to use your current technology to increase productivity in your organization.
This event has limited seating. Secure your spot today!
About your facilitator:
Tom Robbins, Microsoft Certified Trainer
Tom Robbins is an industry leading Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint consultant, trainer, and thought leader. Tom has 25+ years working with the Microsoft Enterprise products as an engineer, technical trainer, and manager.