Bross Group - Golden, CO
Bross Group has a full time opening for a Database Developer with a client in Golden, CO. Client offers flexible work from home policy.
• Contribute to data integration solution designs and development working within a small, collaborative team.
• Develop Sql Server Jobs, SSIS Packages, and T-Sql Stored Procedures to perform standard and custom data integration tasks.
• Development, production and testing of CDP deliverables, new products and software.
• Work iteratively to ensure solutions are ‘fit for purpose', complete, affordable, and can be implemented using resources available in the time required
• Collaborate with Account & Sales teams to plan and implement Project and Service Requests. Responsibilities include: functional and technical design, configuration, system testing, coordinating user testing, implementation and post-implementation support.
• Looking for someone psyched to solve technology problems, refine process, and help move the business forward
• Looking for someone who collaborates well with others and enjoys working in small, fast-paced teams.
Skills / Job Requirements:
Education & Experience:
• High-level SQL Server
• High-level TSQL
• Mid-level SSIS
• Strong understanding of relational databases, data warehousing, and information management practices.
• Agile experience a plus
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 7 years’ minimum experience delivering real world business database solutions using various tools (Microsoft SQL Server 2012-2016, MSRS, SSIS)
Job Type: Full-time
• Golden, CO
• SSIS: 5 years
• SQL Server: 5 years
• TSQL: 5 years
• Database Development: 5 years