Desktop Support Associate
Bross Group - Denver (Englewood), CO
No longer accepting applications for this position.
Bross Group has multiple short-term openings for a Desktop Support Associate with a client in Englewood, CO. This is urgent need and the client is actively looking to hire. Please see details below.
**Weekend work only for the month of June. 10-hour shifts on Saturday and Sundays. Rate is $15/hr**
• Installation and setup of desktop and laptops during move weekends
• Perform asset inventory on moved desktop hardware (Systems & Monitors)
• Hands-on experience installing PC hardware and peripherals.
• Strong knowledge and experience with Windows 7, MS Office 2010+
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Demonstrated ability to follow established procedures and guidelines
• Must be flexible to work weekends with possible overtime
• Experience with PC software/hardware troubleshooting